Standard English is formal English.
- Standard English is formal English. A: 正确 B: 错误
- In communication one may shift from formal English to informal English or from standard English to non-standard English. This is known as ______. A: code-switching B: language planning C: politeness strategies D: bilingualism
- “The development of English language can be divided into four periods: Old English, Middle English, Modern English and Standard English.” This statement is __ A: True B: False
- We use question tags in formal or written English, but not in spoken English.
- Which of the following is a correct understanding of English accents?? The British accent is the standard English accent.|The American accent is the standard English accent.|The accent of native speakers is the standard English accent.|There is no such idea as the "standard English accent".
Sometimes formal English and ________ English are undistinguished.
Standard English is also called “the Queen’s English” or “BBC English”.
The development of English can be divided into Old English, Middle English and Modern English.
中国大学MOOC: Whose English is possibly standard English?
What is academic English? Academic English is____________ A: formal and scientific B: words with more letters C: formal